Thanks to Nessuno, we now have a Farmville bot that helps us play Farmville easily without clicking hundred times to plow, harvest or plant crops in farmville. But sometimes there is this Farmville Screen Of Death (‘Farmville NOT found’) error…
Are you annoyed, a sad panda because of this error and cannot use the famville bot? Don’t worry; this post is here to help you . If you don’t have the Farmville bot yet, read these posts 1 and post 2. The latest version of Farmville bot is Version 1.3, It can be downloaded from here.
System requirements needed to run farmville bot:
- Microsoft Windows XP/2002/Vista/Seven
- Any Internet Browser
- Internet Browser and Flash with zoom at 100%
- Display color depth at 24 or 32 bit
When you see the ‘Farmville not found’ screen, try the following:
- First check the system requirements.
- Use another browser. If you are using firefox and hitting the FSOD (Farmville screen of death) try using Internet explorer or Google Chrome.
- Delete cookies and cache and try again
Still didn’t work? Post your comments below… let me figure out something special for you …